1. I am the King of Goodwill. Thou shalt not have the gods of big business before me.
2. Thou shalt not despair at the whimsy that is Christmas.
3. Remember to keep holy the Christmas tree.
4. Honor thy family and friends with love and good cheer.
5. Thou shalt not whine.
6. Thou shalt not commit gluttony (too many times anyway).
7. Thou shalt not not lose patience nor take the world too seriously.
9. Thou shalt enjoy the music, the movies, the puzzles, the stories and the fantasies that are the magic of Christmas.
10. Thou shalt pause and wonder at the winter solstice night sky. Thou shall appreciate the expanse of the universe and consider thy place in the cosmos. Thou shalt breathe.