Ten reasons why change is good:
1) Change shakes things up and changes the cadence. You know you are alive.
2) It opens doors and lets in fresh air. It can warm life up or chill life out.
3) Your world is broadened when things change. Out of your routines you go.
4) Sometimes change makes you happy.
5) Change can be invigorating and exciting.
6) New routes can lead to new discoveries.
7) Change often provides perspective on the past and direction for the future.
8) Small change adds up. You can cash it in for bigger things like bills or a better life.
9) No one ever grew by staying the same.
10) Change can bring new people into your life.
Ten reasons why change sucks:
1) Hey! I liked my life just the way it was! Don't mess with it!
2) Change can be exhausting. More sleep needed.
3) Change can be frightening. What now?
4) Sometimes it leaves you feeling empty - for a while.
5) Sometimes it makes you angry. Why me? or why this? Life is not fair.
6) Sometimes the new route turns out to be too long or too short or too boring or too hard.
7) Change can cost a fortune - in so many currencies.
8) If things are good the way they are, change will probably make things less good (at least temporarily).
9) Change is difficult and sometimes a person just needs to take it easy.
10) When you stop changing, you die.